-->

Our Co-founder Josh Foer's great American road trip

Hello, Atlas Obscura readers!

When I was 19 years old, I won a $1,000 travel grant from my college. I got my hands on a beat-up old minivan and spent seven weeks driving all over the United States. My mission was to explore the country, which I felt I barely knew, and to write about the people I met along the way. That First Journey made me who I am today and it is a large part of the reason Atlas Obscura was founded.

Now we're paying it forward. We're giving $15,000 to an explorer in our community to take an incredible journey that we hope will change their life. From time off work to cross-country flights, the prize can be used for anything that might help you accomplish your trip.

To win, click the button below and tell us about your journey, what you hope to accomplish, and why it's meaningful to you. We can't wait to read what journeys you propose.
ENTER HERE
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

© Copyright 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Designed By Way2themes